Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

[Pinned] Need help with making noodle cart plz

i need Giant mantis shrimp, green cabbage, mushan ribs, tiger gourami, raw turtle meat, scallions,emperor salmon, raw crocolisk belly, mogu pumpkin,jewel danio, raw crab meat, white turnip, redbelly mandarin, raw tiger steak, red blossom leek, pin...
Small Naple 3y
Naple3686Small Naple 3y
Guild News

Natural Affinity in Legion

Welcome to the Natural Affinity website. After more than a year of the same content of Warlords, we're all eager to start Legion. The website will be updated during the roll out of the expansion. It should provide a good resource for players fo...
Small Daedalus 350d
Daedalus0237Small Daedalus 350d
Guild News

Welcome to Natural Affinity and Warlords of Dreanor

Welcome to the Natural Affinity website. As we enter Warlods Of Dreanor, I would like to welcome back returning player's; as well as welcome in new players that have joined us since the release. If you have any question please feel free to contact...
Small Zolie 2y
Zolie0481Small Zolie 2y
Guild News

WOD updated Zygor guides

latest version released 11-20-14https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B03Wwi-U8k-FSGJwVWNXQW5ibFk/view?usp=sharing
Small Zolie 2y
Zolie2786Small Furywind 2y
Guild News

Challange mods................

On the 29th of March I'm going to get Challenge modes going, to try to get at least Silver for mounts............ yes we want gold of corse but mounts will be gone, there are about 4 of them so if you have 4 alts you would need to run all for in ...
Member avatar small Beefcakess 3y
Beefcakess1348Member avatar small Beefcakess 3y
Guild News

Garrosh Down

Garrosh has been defeated. Grats to all those that showed up and put in the time.
Small Zolie 3y
Zolie1334Small Zolie 3y
Guild News

PvP, 3v3 or Rated

I was thinking to try eather or, 3v3 or rated battle Ground, I saw the new pvp armord moutn and like to try to get it..... I did ask Akatril and he might try 3v3. Well give ya a heads up im not the best at pvp or arena's or RBG, so we might l...
Member avatar small Beefcakess 3y
Beefcakess2483Small Naple 3y
Guild News

Immersus Heroic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-viay6eizg
Small Zolie 3y
Zolie1573Small Zolie 3y
Guild News

Siege of Origimmar Week 1

we have started to push into SoO this week and have downed the first 2 bosses, thx again to Roseti for the video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_eu5ptL5yw
Small Zolie 3y
Zolie1379Small Zolie 3y
Guild News

Thx Roseti

thx to Roseti we will have some recorded kill video's. If you have some of our kill's recorded please posthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWqQm5X-kr4&feature=player_embedded
Small Zolie 4y
Zolie1408Small Zolie 4y
Guild News

TOT update 9-17-13

Tonight we added 2 more bosses to our TOT clear bringing our total to 11/12. 1 more to go
Small Zolie 4y
Zolie1365Small Zolie 4y
Guild News

TOT update 9-16-13

As of today 9-16-13 we have had both our 10 man groups make clears up to 6/12 with our 1st group clearing 9/12. GJ to both groups and as we go into the next few weeks we should our full clear from both groups
Small Zolie 4y
Zolie1359Small Zolie 4y
Guild News

TOT 25 Man

NA has Cleared TOT up to Council on 25 man. only have the 10 man pic for now will post the 25 man after our next kill. i forgot to take one :(
Small Zolie 4y
Zolie1533Small Zolie 4y
Guild News

Oondasta

Thx to everyone from Natural Affinity that showed up for tonights last minute raid of the new world boss Oondasta.Natural Affinity lead the server's first kill of this new raid boss and with the help of 4 full raid group's and a massive amount of ...
Small Zolie 4y
Zolie1547Small Zolie 4y
Guild News

Heart of Fear

Small Zolie 4y
Zolie1486Small Zolie 4y
Guild News

Heart of Fear

Small Zolie 4y
Zolie1422Small Zolie 4y
Dragontamer2665Small Zolie 4y
Guild News

Mogu'shan Vaults 12-5-12

As our brave heroes continued deeper into Mogu'shan Vaults they faced off against Zandalar Troll's, The spirit of ancient kings of the Mogu, A peice of salvaged Titan technology, to final reach the core chamer of the Vault's. Our heroes over came ...
Small Zolie 4y
Zolie2850Small Daedalus 4y
Guild News

Mogu'shan Vaults 11-7-12

Tonight Natural Affinity Warcraft Division entered Mogu'shan Vaults. Though It was not easy they Succeed in taking down the Guard dogs of the Vaults along with the disgraced treasure keeper also. As our brave team goes further in to Mogu'shan Vaul...
Small Zolie 4y
Zolie1588Small Zolie 4y
Guild News

Returning to Wow

Any 1 looking to return to the game please get with the Myself or some 1 else in the guild so we can take advantage of the Scroll of ressuraction and get ppl some mounts and free game time, free 80's and everything.
Small Zolie 4y
Zolie1661Small Zolie 4y